web / js developer.
web / js developer.
We're looking for experienced web developers with focus on frontend, who can work both individually and in a team. It's important that you have the experience to set up a good client side architecture and a good workflow, for example as the only web developer in a team.
Skills & Requirements.
Our daily jobs.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Proven working experience in web frontend development.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, performance, and best development practices in general.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major framework, like React, Angular 2, or Ember.
- Good knowledge of build toolchains, deployment, and other supporting technology.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Web apps are an integral part to many of the projects we work on at Jayway. At the moment we're doing most of our web work in React, but we always keep up to date with all popular and upcoming frameworks. We're now looking for an experienced web developer to join our team.
We do both consulting and project work, focusing on in-house projects. We aim for fun and challenging projects of the right size - typically 3-8 people, working in an agile way, using cool technology. We work with clients ranging from small specialist companies to some of the biggest ones in the world. We've introduced agile methodologies at many of our clients, and of course practice what we preach.
Present yourself by sending an email to email@example.com with your resume. Remember to state which studio you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!