We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer that can not only code, but can work with innovative design and layouts.
We're looking for an experienced web developer with focus on frontend, who can work both individually and in a team. It's important that you have the experience to set up a good client side architecture and a good workflow, for example as the only web developer in a team.
- Proven working experience in web frontend development.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, performance, and best development practices in general.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major framework, like React, Angular 2, or Ember.
- Good knowledge of build toolchains, deployment, and other supporting technology.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Web apps are an integral part to many of the projects we work on at Jayway. At the moment we're doing most of our web work in React, but we always keep up to date with all popular and upcoming frameworks. We're now looking for an experienced web developer to join our team.
Locations: Copenhagen - Denmark and Stockholm, Malmö, Halmstad - Sweden
Our daily jobs.
We do both consulting and project work, focusing on in-house projects. We aim for fun and challenging projects of the right size - typically 3-8 people, working in an agile way, using cool technology. We work with clients ranging from small specialist companies to some of the biggest ones in the world. We've introduced agile methodologies at many of our clients, and of course practice what we preach.
We share knowledge.
Knowledge increases when sharing. At Jayway we share what we know with each other, our customers, and sometimes even with our competitors.
- K-Day, 6-10 days/year during office hours you are entitled to work on whatever you are interested in, or learn new things from your colleagues. Sometimes we mix it up with a specific theme that everyone can participate in.
- K-Weekend, 2 times/year we go away for a weekend of seminars, labs, and socialising.
- K-Evening, approximately once a week we have an evening with seminars or labs.
- K-Lunch, Study Circles, POC-projects, free literature, and well appointed lending libraries.
- Visiting our developer conference Øredev is mandatory, we also go to many of the big international conferences.
- Our blogs receive quite a bit of attention, we have both a Tech blog and an Ideas blog.
- We run multiple conferences, like Øredev, IoT Conference, and DevUX.
- We host seminars and events, usually free and open to the public.
- We speak at international conferences.
- We're engaged in a number of open source projects, many of which we've started. A few examples include Robotium, PowerMock, Qi4j, Forest, Spring LDAP, and Neo4j.rb.
To sum it up, we're a group of people who love to learn new things, and that are equally passionate about spreading that knowledge on to other people.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development and we are still independent, 180+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö, Halmstad and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world.
We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Øredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 180 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
Present yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!