We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer that can not only code, but can work with innovative design and layouts.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer that can not only code, but can work with innovative design and layouts. You can build websites in your sleep and are used to working from concept all the way to completion.
Locations: Copenhagen - Denmark, Stockholm, Malmö, Halmstad - Sweden
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Proven hands-on experience in developing Single Page Applications with frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, Knockout.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following serverside rending platforms: NodeJS, ASP.NET or Ruby on Rails.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development and we are still independent, 180+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö, Halmstad and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world.
We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Øredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 180 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
Present yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!