We are looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our wonderful team at Jayway in Malmö. As a Visual Designer at Jayway you will delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite.
We are looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our wonderful teams at Jayway in Malmö and in Copenhagen. Your role at Jayway will be to serve users with designs that inspire, engage and cater for their needs. You will rely on user-centered design principles to produce visuals and solutions, from concept to execution and across different devices and digital platforms.
The ideal candidate has a modern eye for clean and functional design and is able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces. With a documented experience in the creative development process, you have the ability to effectively scale and deliver design solutions. You can easily communicate and present your ideas and designs to colleagues, team members, and stakeholders.
Locations: Malmö - Sweden, Copenhagen - Denmark
We are looking for a person which:
- enjoy working in a diverse and open minded environment.
- have documented knowledge in visual design and preferably a degree in a relevant field.
- have 4 years of work experience in a related field.
- have a portfolio that shows work experience with visual design and problem-solving.
- understand technical constraints and limitations applied to different platforms.
- have experience in implementing visual design systems across different platforms.
- have a good understanding of information architecture for digital products and services.
- is self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- is curious and not afraid to speak your mind in an honest and humble manner.
- have experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows.
- is able to receive and give constructive critique while at the same time grow in that process.
- have a good understanding of UX and Service Design.
- have experience in creating video prototypes or interactive prototypes.
our daily jobs.
We do both consulting and project work, focusing on in-house projects. We aim for fun and challenging projects of an optimal size - typically 3-8 people, working in an agile way, using new and cool technology. We work with clients ranging from small specialist companies to some of the largest in the world, making a global impact. We've introduced agile methodologies to many of our clients and we practice what we preach.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development and we are still independent, 180+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö, Halmstad and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world. We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Øredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 180 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organization that strives to make a difference in our community and in our city. Here is one example of our commitments: https://www.talentwithoutborders.io
Present yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/cv/portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions about the position in Malmø please don't hesitate to contact us at: +46 40 602 31 00, ask for Martin Gunnarsson.