we are looking for a talented UI designer with an eye for beautiful, intuitive, and functional design to join our studio in Palo Alto, California.
our daily lives.
We do both consulting and project work, focusing on in-house projects. We aim for fun and challenging projects of the right size - typically 3-8 people, working in an agile way, using cool technology. We work with clients ranging from small specialist companies to some of the biggest ones in the world. We've introduced agile methodologies to many of our clients, and of course practice, what we preach.
Present yourself by sending an email to email@example.com with your resume. Remember to state which that you are applying for the Palo Alto studio. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for someone with excellent visual skills and the ability to translate high-level requirements into compelling user interfaces.
Would you like to?
- Collaborate with the design lead, project management, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for exciting and international clients in our studio in Palo Alto.
- Execute visual design at all project stages: From pitch and concept to final hand-off and engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas across a wide range of platforms, which bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design problems.
- Communicate and defend designs, creative decisions, and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Grow as a designer through our continuous emphasis on competence development, sharing knowledge, and learning new things.
requirements and skills.
You are someone who:
- have excellent visual design skills with a sensitivity towards interaction design.
- Can set the tone and visual direction for products and services.
- can communicate clearly about design decisions and sell your solutions to your team and stakeholders.
- are up-to-date on the latest UI trends, techniques, and interaction patterns.
- have opinions about design.
- is comfortable giving and receiving design critique as a natural part of your way of working.
- enjoy working in a diverse and open-minded environment together with people from other disciplines.
- documented knowledge of visual and interaction design as well as a degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years+ of work experience in a related field.
- a portfolio showing work experience with visual and interaction design.
- proficiency with Sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe CS or similar tools.
- visa and authorization to work in the US.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- experience with motion design.
- a good understanding of UX and Service Design.
- experience working in agile/Scrum development processes.