We are looking for a talented Quality Catalyst for our office in Malmö. As a catalyst you aspire to inspire the development of great software.
Quality, what? As a Quality Catalyst, you are the agent in the development team that facilitates producing great software.
You’ll lead, support and inspire the entire team in their daily work with a clear goal in mind - great software. You’ll help others achieve and create more. It is that simple, that easy and that hard. We are not going to tell you what to do. It is up to you, and the rest of the team, to decide how to go about your business.
But we do have some ideas that have been helpful to us so far: Holding exploratory test sessions with developers and customers, close collaboration with developers early on and responsible use of test automation. But please, see these merely as inspiration. Your calling should be to lift your team to ship great software - not preventing bugs.
Skills & requirements.
our daily jobs.
If you check a couple of these boxes we’d love to talk to you:
- Enjoy spending time on Stack Overflow
- Solid background and understanding of software quality and testing
- Good leadership and coaching abilities
- Ability to see the big picture and maintain a wide perspective
- Ability to lead discussions with our customers about visions, goals, user behaviors, requirements and metrics. And goes without saying, software quality.
- Good understanding of the software development process from light bulb to deployment.
- Fearless in close contact with code.
- And maybe most important of all, a great deal of curiosity!
What is it like working at Jayway? At Jayway, we create (you guessed it) great software for our customers and we love creative technology. We do most of our work at our own offices, in small cross-functional teams of 3 to 8 people. Fun and challenging projects with great colleagues. Agile, naturally. You will be an essential part of discussions with our customers, designers and developers about the how, what and why of great software.
Present yourself by sending an email to email@example.com with your resume. Remember to state which studio you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!