We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation in mobile applications.
Locations: Palo Alto - USA, Malmö, Stockholm
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the AppStore.
- A deep familiarity with SWIFT, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development and we are still independent, 180+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö, Halmstad and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world. We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Øredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 180 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
Present yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!