We are looking for a cloud architect that has a recent and extensive knowledge of cloud computing technologies.
As a Cloud Architect, you will have recent and extensive knowledge of cloud computing technologies. You currently hold a position as Cloud Architect at a major company or organisation and have created scalable architecture for large data volumes. Experience of designing secure, distributed “native” cloud solutions with business-critical information is a requirement.
Even if we have our favorites we are not locked to any specific Cloud provider but instead we go for the solution most appropriate for each client. Our work both involves research and migrating projects but also ongoing upscaling when moved on to cloud. We have experience in a lot of different fields when it comes to the cloud also including Machine Learning and IoT and we constantly seek to be top of things!
Sharing, cooperating and being communicative are self-evident for you. You are passionate about problem-solving and like down-to-earth teamwork. You have the relevant BSc or MSc in engineering.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience from data analysis
- Have experience with working with architecture (not necessarily as an architect, but been a part of setting up architecture)
- Detailed technical knowledge of multiple industry leading cloud platforms, preferably AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with continuous deployment & automation
- The ability to architect and manage an end to end solution while being able to drill down into technical details and perform root cause analysis when required.
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies and use of devops delivery infrastructure
- We salute you if you have experience in the development of sales proposals and the ability to successfully navigate complex organisations and manage multiple stakeholder interests!
Locations: Stockholm, Malmö - Sweden, Copenhagen - Denmark, Palo Alto - USA
Our daily jobs.
We do both consulting and project work, focusing on in-house projects. We aim for fun and challenging projects of the right size - typically 3-8 people, working in an agile way, using cool technology. We work with clients ranging from small specialist companies to some of the biggest ones in the world. We've introduced agile methodologies at many of our clients, and of course practice what we preach.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development and we are still independent, 180+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö, Halmstad and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world. We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Øredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 180 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
Present yourself by sending an email to email@example.com with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!